Monday, June 20, 2016

Taylored Expressions: Sit...Stay...Heal

Sit...Stay...Heal...Get Better.

And, yes, I spelled "heal" correctly. I love the pun in this sentiment.  It comes from a Taylored Expressions set called Watson Stamp & Die Combo. The only thing that I love more than the sentiment is Watson himself.  Check out this face...

TE Sit...Stay...Heal

I'm all over the place when it comes to get well cards. There's something to be said for bright and cheerful, but sometimes the recipient just needs soft colors and a sweet puppy face.  Watson fills the bill, doesn't he?

TE Sit...Stay...Heal CloseUp

SUPPLY LIST

The paper is a very old piece from Fancy Pants Park Bench. You could use any soft and sweet patterned paper and then make your rug to match!

4 comments:

  1. Watson is totally adorable and perfect for a get well card. And you're totally making me want to buy that nursery die set just for the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...Watson is, indeed, a sweet puppy! I want to give him a big ol' cuddle. That face...precious! Fabulous card guaranteed to brighten spirits!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!