Yesterday I gave you a sneak peek of a set called Bird Brain. I put two of the wide-eyed, cute little birds on a branch. So today I decided to go with the more elegant set - delicate doilies! This card showcases the largest doily in the set.
Then I felt bad because there were so many other cute little doilies that I hadn't shown you - plus I hadn't even used a sentiment. So I put together this card too. Isn't it wonderful how just a few pretty doilies makes for a very easy, yet very elegant card?!
Next on the hop is Melissa!
There's always great give-aways at release time...here's the official stuff from The Alley Way Stamps:
TAWS Blog Hop!! Win all 3 sets!
One person will win ALL 3 NEW SETS!! YEP!!
So if you want to be that person....
all you have to do is comment on the hop!
Here are the ways you can win.
You can pick and choose which ones you want to do...
but the more you comment, the more chances you have to win.
1. Comment on The Alley Way Stamps blog
2. Comment on the design team girls blog as you hop along
3. Post about it on Facebook or your blog
4. Like us on Facebook
(leave a separate comment for each that you do)
You have until March 30th at 9:00 PM TAWS time to leave them
This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spent $40.00
or more during the month of MAY!! Nothing to do but shop and
this little guy will be added to your package.
Our amazing DT lead Arielle really want a piggy bank and some coins,
I am so glad she did. It inspired this cutie.
What do you think?
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Delicate Doilies
- Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride
- Ink: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride
- Accessories: jillibean Wood Hello Flags, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Stampin' Up twine, May Arts twine, misc gems colored with Copics