Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Sail On with Father

This is my second post today.  Freshly Made Sketches
is just a quick scroll away.


It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Sail On.


I guess I just wasn't feeling nautical when I made my card, but I was totally inspired by the colors, patterns, woodgrain and the angles! Since we're very close to Father's Day - I went for this masculine card.

CC Father's Day

I hope to see you playing along!  I see so many directions in this inspiration piece - nautical, whales, zebra print, textures, colors and patterns!!  I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

SUPPLY LIST

I also used a scrap of black patterned paper.


9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Kim. Love the diagonal lines... and the pretty blue. The wood veneer stars look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this!! The way you paired all those patterned papers is fantastic!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Kim! Love the different patterns and layout design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific design Kim, this is a perfect masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card, Kim! I love the houndstooth and woodgrain papers together. I've pinned this for future CASing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the colors from the photo and great layout!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!