Monday, June 27, 2016

Taylored Expressions Shout Out!

Happy Monday!  I am thrilled that I am getting a shout-out on the Taylored Expressions blog. Over the last few months, they have published interviews of design team members and today is my day!

Taylored Expressions has an incredibly wide range of sentiments. They also recently released a great floral set that pairs beautifully with all of those sentiments.  Here's one I did just for today that uses bold colors with a simple Christian sentiment.

TE Pray Hope Trust

(This card uses the colors at the current Share Joy Challenge. This card is going out to a dear friend who just can't escape stress - with an overwhelming work load, her son's wedding, other personal junk - all culminating with an emergency trip to the hospital due to her own stress.)



I also used this floral set on this more elegant card that I did during its release week. (Products used are listed at the link.)

TE Garden Party Wedding

Isn't it wonderful to have a floral set that takes on a different look depending on colors and style?  

SUPPLY LIST 

Pray Hope Trust

Taylored Expressions recently released ink to match their cardstock - and it is fabulous!  They started with a dozen colors.  Sadly, watermelon isn't one that has been released yet.  I tried to match with another ink, but it just doesn't capture the rose in the cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Kim! Love both of the looks you've created with the same stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kim! I love the clean design of the first one and I know it will bring comfort to your friend!! :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are Gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards Kim. I love the colors and that you made two completely different looks with these lovely flowers. Amazing design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!