Sunday, June 26, 2016

Merry Monday: Peace Love Joy

Here is the current challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.


Given I had this "peace love joy" die in my not-yet-used stash, how could I not play along??!

MM Peace Love Joy


I found this very old paper by Martha Stewart in my stash.  It says it is "Snowflace" (with a "c") but I'm not having much luck finding that a paper called "snowflace" existed.  (I didn't spend a lot of time looking because I got tired of auto-correct telling me I really meant "snowflake".)  I thought the paper would be interesting enough so I put together the card with a just bit of gray behind the shaker and some lovely leaf green sequins that matched the paper beautifully.  But it was blah.  I should have added more sequins, or had a subtle pattern in the gray or something.  So I dug through my stash and found the Twigs & Berries die.  I think it helped add some life but still very peaceful.

SUPPLY LIST

Not only am I struggling to find the Martha Stewart paper, I can't find anybody who has the Memory Box Twigs & Berries die.  It's one of my favorites with berries and gorgeous leaves. When I google it, I can find a lot of people who have used it on cards, but it doesn't appear to be available anymore. Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful die, Kim! So perfect for a shaker card! I'm glad I could give you the excuse to use it! Love the berries too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful Kim, love every detail. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Kim!

    I saw that paper at http://www.scrapbook.com/store/ms-48-30108.html but it is definitely discontinued. Sure is pretty paper though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!