Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tasty Tropics

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tasty Tropics.


I don't have a coconut in my stash, but I do have a layered pineapple in my stash of not-yet-use stamps - so I am thrilled with this inspiration photo!! 

CC Tasty Tropics

I love the pop of purple and that's why I love challenges.  I am truly not an overly creative person - or at least I don't step far out of my box. I would not have thought of a pop of purple. Challenges give me ideas and push me in fun directions.  The purple is the perfect contrast to all of the pineapple colors.

Be sure to check out our guest for this challenge:

  Sonja Kerkhoffs, The Art of Stamping 

And head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge for more inspiration!



SUPPLY LIST

The purple colors go way back - Stampin' Up Marvelous Magenta!

11 comments:

  1. Tropical and sweet! And you are right about the pop of purple.....adds just the right bit of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I used that stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment! And I love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deliciously tropical and pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim I ran over as quick I could to tell you how I LOve what you've done with this gorgeous pineapple! OH that sentiment - and your layers are perfection, too - along with the purple, of course!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasty-check. Tropical-check. Super cute-check... fantastic design Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great inspiration for the challenge! Pinapples are sure one of my favorite tropical treats - if only I had a pineapple stamp. ;o) The sentiment's brilliant too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pineapple has my mouth watering : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, that pop of purple takes this to a whole 'nother level! Fun and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crushing over your pineapple and yes, that pop of purple is *the* perfect special touch! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!