Saturday, May 11, 2013

WPlus9Monday Mood Board: Take Joy

I had my box of WPlus9 stamps out and decided that I should play along with their Monday Mood Board.  Just like yesterday's card, I had avoided this challenge.  I think it is hard and I just could not figure out what to do with all of those neutrals along with the lace and ribbon flowers and other feminine touches.  I didn't end up with any actual lace or flowers, but I think it's feminine!!

Take Joy


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Sweet Nothings
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Fine Linen
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Fine Linen, Memento Black
  • Accessories: Prima Wood Embellishments, Sizzix embossing folder, misc twine and pearls

18 comments:

  1. your card is so beautiful!! i love the way you used that small plaid stamp here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very lovely,Kim! I think you captured the mood board perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the embossed edge and the little bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I LOVE the warm, natural beauty of this card! I wish I could learn to make CAS cards that are so expressive! :)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you very subtle use of the mood board. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a piece of art!
    So beautiful and so elegant!
    Clean and simple and stunning!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wood veneer birdie! Wonderfully crisp clean card. I have a bunch of wood veneer pieces but have yet to use even one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully simple! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've definitely captured the essence of the mood board - gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning take on the mood board, Kim, so delicate and feminine ... a delight! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, this is lovely Kim. Fabulous sentiment and I love the little wooden bird. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a classy card Kim..love how you took that mood board and turned it into a card. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JUST PERFECT Kim :) :) :)
    Hope you had a FAB Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is absolutely beautiful, Kim! The embossing gives a lacy, feminine feel! Love that sentiment and the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you took inspiration from the photo and made it CAS... I've tried to create for this challenge but just cannot seem to like anything I do!! I adore the wooden embellie :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. Missed this. That sentiment is amazing and you've done a wonderful job showing it off. What a fabulous take on that Mood Board.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!