Friday, May 10, 2013

Cloud9 with WPlus9: Just a Note

It's time for the monthly Cloud9 challenge to use WPlus9 products and an inspiration photo.

Just a Note

I almost did not play along this month - it's a very flowery photo and I'm not typically a flowery person. But I do love these Blanket Stitched Blooms from WPlus9 - they have a rustic look that makes me happy!

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Blanket Stitched Blooms
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, My Mind's Eye Lavender 6x6
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Rose Romance, Lucky Limeade, Memento Gray Flannel, Versamark
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Blanket Stitched Blooms die, Martha Stewart Tag Doily, MFT Fishtail Dies, Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist and Sweet Blush buttons, white embossing powder

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    Fabulous card..... Gorgeous...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous. So glad you decided to play this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration - that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Your take on the inspiration photo is, in my world, perfect. That is such a sweet stamp! Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card, Kim, the doily frames the flower beautifully! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Kim...love the soft and feminine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeks... love it!! The banners with lace doily are perfect and totally captures the colors/feel of the inspiration pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so alike, Kim! Not a huge fan of flowery ... But I do have some nice flower sets that I use from time to time! This is lovely ... The flower DSP is the perfect touch! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always, Kim! Love the layout of this card - so versatile! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!