Friday, May 17, 2013

BE Inspired and Fight Like a Girl

The current challenge at The Alley Way Stamps is a dainty and feminine bedroom.  I took the ruffles and colors and made a fight-like-a-girl card!

Fight Like a Girl

I so love this bedroom scene.  I have a house full of men so there is absolutely nothing feminine about my home.  But honestly, I fit much better into my current green and plaid bedroom than my husband would ever fit into this dainty room!!


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Wings of Hope
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Memento Grey Flannel
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Woodgrain Impression Plate, Tiny Tags die, Stampin' Up Scallop border, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Stickles, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card; wonderful 're-vision' of the photo. I laughed at your comment about your husband 'not fitting' into such a dainty room, as it's the same here. Shades of brown is 'our' colour of choice, apparently :)
    Have a fantastic Friday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card. Love how it's girly and CAS at the same time. Love the smidge of glitter on the butterfly, and your sentiment with the bow. Great card, Kim. I could do dainty in my room...DH wouldn't care one bit! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feminine and soft and gorgeous, Kim, with a brilliant sentiment ... a wonderful girlie card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty, pretty! This is just divine, Kim! Love the message you are sharing on this one with the ribbon butterfly ... and "fight". I am pinning this one!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!