Friday, May 31, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired: Have a Blast

It's a busy week with The Alley Way Stamps - full of sneak peeks and a big new release blog hop.  Then today it's time for BE Inspired.


Such a festive picture!!  I was paging through all of my TAWS stamps and stumbled on a circus set.  I thought it was a great fit!

Have a Blast 2
I am also submitting this to the current Simon Says Stamps challenge - Anything Goes.  Did you know that the Simon Says Stamps Store now carries The Alley Way Stamps!!?

BIG NEWS: The downloadable Copic charts for color matches to Stampin' Up and
Papertrey Ink have been updated for the brand new Stampin' Up colors and the
most recent Papertrey Ink colors.  The link to these charts is on my side bar to the right!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Admit One
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Freckled Fawn Geometric Triangle washi, misc gems and stickles

13 comments:

  1. Inspiration photos are often tricky ... But you have totally nailed this challenge! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card; bright and cheery! And now, I've added yet another set to my list (where is that lottery win so I can have them allllll?) Have a fantastic Friday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Love how you combined the different sets!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a great take on the sketch and I love all those colorful triangles! I wish I could find those little star sprinkles on the pretzel sticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute summer card! I love your coloring, it is a perfect match to the washi tape! Thank you for the new copic charts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly bright and happy and fun, Kim ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image and sentiment combo! It would make a super cute boy's birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kim, such cute image and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!