Friday, May 17, 2013

CASology and colourQ: Bloom with Colors

This is my second post today.

This week's challenge at CASology is "bloom".  Besides a flower, I definitely wanted to include one of my myriad of sentiments that include the word "bloom".  I also am in love with the colors at colourq as I have always loved Ruby Red - it's such a wonderfully warm and inviting color.  I thought it might help with my dislike of Calypso and...what do you know?...I like them together!!

Where Flowers Bloom



The graphic for the colourq challenge is wonderfully bold - I love the different directions that these colors can take.


  • Stamps: Verve Hope Blooms
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Ruby Red CS and old dsp, Calypso Coral dsp, Certainly Celery CS, Basic Black CS
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Flower Medley, Memory Box Butterfly Delights (it's a border die of tiny butterflies) and Tender Leaves, Divine Twine Black Licorice



12 comments:

  1. Such wonderful interest and dimension, Kim, with this lovely layered bloom ... and what a beautiful sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, Kim!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your simple shapes in these colours - lovely clean card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice done for both challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combo and beautiful CAS design, Kim! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, so beautiful! Great use of the color Q and a perfect CAS card, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card and great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors and dies you used here are gorgeous! The black sentiment really pops! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, Kim, the CAS design is fabulous and I love the perfect faux stitching! Thanks for sharing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!