Thursday, December 8, 2016

TE Release Day: Still the One

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!  Everything you have seen this week is now available!  And here's two more peeks at this release.

If you were here yesterday, I'm sure you could tell I was a little giddy about the combination of love song stamps and music dies.  Well...here's another one!!

Taylored Expressions

Records - with Little Bits - Record!!  And heart-shaped music notes with Little Bits - Love Notes!! Plus another sentiment from All You Need is Love!

Taylored Expressions

This was a quick and easy card.  I cut a circle mask just slightly bigger than the record die.  I cut the square from Build a Tag 2 - the corners are slightly rounded and there's some nice edge detail on it. Then I used the mask to sponge around the edges.  (From a retro stamping tutorial at Lime Doodle Design.)

Here is the supply list for this card and be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST



Another fun new die with this release is the Little Bits - Tandem Bike.  I used another heart from Stroke of Genius - Valentine to surround the cute little bike.  Then I found the perfect sentiment in the older set Bikes & Trikes.

Taylored Expressions

It's only December 8th and I am already done with Valentines cards!!  This one is definitely for my husband.  We've ridden bikes for all of our years together - although not a tandem.  We were on a bike ride when he proposed.  In our first year, we rode a 150-miles in a weekend as a fundraiser for MS. He rode it again a few years later and was the #1 fundraiser - in an event that raises over $3 million each year in colorado alone!  He proudly wore the #1 jersey the next year. Now we take it a little easier.  Mountain bikes, cruising along old logging roads in the Colorado Rockies.  It's beautiful and it's romantic.  So this is the perfect card for my husband!

Taylored Expressions


Don't forget to the head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day!

SUPPLY LIST



4 comments:

  1. These are both cute Kim! Love those record albums, sure brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeoow retro fabulous......love the records!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these cards - especially the record album one - so retro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE your bicycle card!!! The hearts, the bike, the colors, the sentiment---so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!