Monday, December 19, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch: The Reason

This is my last Christmas card for 2017!!  I have a few more posts so there will be a few more on my blog - but this card is the last one that I made!

CtS Jesus is the Reason

I used the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I have to admit that I almost didn't link up.  I definitely used the sketch but for reasons I can't explain, the card doesn't look CAS to me.  I think it's the darker colors.  I know that may not make sense!  I had a lot of false starts on this card and some early versions had lighter colors - those looked CAS to me; this one doesn't.  Isn't it odd how our brains perceive things? But I was so clearly using their sketch, I definitely wanted to give credit where it was due!



SUPPLY LIST



8 comments:

  1. oh I love how you stamped the bells Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love these overlapping bells - and I love how the colors and intensity are brilliant. Thanks for playing along with this CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see the sketch and the outline bells give it a CAS feel! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an innovative take on the sketch, Kim! The combination of solid and outlined bells does create a CAS effect and I should know *grin*, as my CAS-loving heart is swooning! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this, Kim! Great stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these bells, Kim!! Gorgeous colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!