Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Color Throwdown: Hope Wish Believe

I love the color combinations at the Color Throwdown and this week is no exception.  I am thrilled to be guesting again for this bright and festive color combination!


I started out thinking that I'd go with drink inspiration from the photo, but I'm down to needing just a few more Christmas cards and "drinks" weren't right for anybody remaining on my list.  I recently got a set of three Christmas words from Lil' Inker Designs and as I looked at them, I thought they had great meaning used together.

Hope Wish Believe

I added a few strips of tone-on-tone patterned paper, a Christmas star and a few sparkles and bursts - I like it!  The little white bursts - next to "wish" and dotting the "i" in "believe" actually came from another Lil' Inker's set that I got at the same time - Baubled Christmas Wreath.  I added a couple of them to balance out the Christmas start at the top.

I hope you are inspired to play along - the colors are bright and cheerful and so fun to work with!

SUPPLY LIST

7 comments:

  1. I love this, Kim! Wonderful take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for word dies....and these are gorgeous.love that they take center stage of your card. thanks for joining us as a guest again, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a genius idea! LOVE your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color panels, very pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple yet oh so AWESOME!!! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful and clever take on the color palette, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!