Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches: Let Every Heart

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Amy O'Neill.


I'm still finishing up Christmas cards (hopefully I'm not the only one!)  I know I have some time but I am avoiding looking up the guaranteed Christmas mailing date.  I've also done a terrible job at stocking the church card racks this year.  Many years, we have set up an entirely separate card rack at Christmas - with a rack holding 60 some cards.  Definitely not this year (working full-time took a huge bite out of my card crafting time!)  But when I saw this sketch and the idea popped into my mind, it was simple enough that I made four of them - one for me, three for the church!!

FMS Let Every Heart

I hope to see you playing along!

SUPPLY LIST

The sentiment is Stampin' Up's retired Going Gray.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park 'tis the Season 6x6 pad.


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely in every way.....and perfect staging I might add....😊. I got way behind is year too.....I need to start Dec 26 for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the charming simplicity of this! Very pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so perfect. Such a beautiful Christmas card. And no, you are not the only one finishing up Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, soft and tranquil card! Just perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply extraordinary, Kim. I love every single detail. And I'm still finishing up too. Good to know I have company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have Christmas cards on my ToDO list. Yours is truly heart warming and perfect for Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!