Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love Notes from Cocoa

Sweet 'n Sassy is celebrating Cocoa Mouse with a blog hop!!  If you are following along - you should have come from Bridget's blog.  If you just happened on my blog and want to see lots more Cocoa cards, click back to the beginning - the Sweet 'n Sassy blog - to enjoy them all!

As I was looking through my Cocoa stash and trying to decide what type of card to make - I realized that as much as I love Christmas cards - I am really tired of red, green, gold and glitter! So I pulled out Love From Cocoa and made a very clean and simple card with all the sweetness of Cocoa!



The Lacey Border Die is also a Sweet 'n Sassy product - isn't it a great accent??! 

Behind Cocoa is a fun look that utilizes Nestabilities - cut a scallop circle and an inverted scallop circle (a different set of dies) - they layer together for this fun "beaded" look.

To add to the blog hop excitement - we want YOU to hop along with us!  All you have to do is make a card or project with Cocoa Mouse and add your direct link on any of our blogs - and it will show up on all of them!!  (Linky tool is at bottom).  One participant (drawn at random) will win their choice of ONE free Cocoa Mouse clear stamp set or FOUR free Cocoa Mouse digis.  You have until Saturday, December 17 at 11:30 p.m. EST to add your link.



And even more excitement - during the month of December we really are Crazy 4 Cocoa.  The entire line of Cocoa Mouse clear stamp sets and digi images are 10% off!

I have had so much fun this month playing with Cocoa Mouse images.  I hope you are having a wonderful time on our hop and getting lots of new ideas.  Next on our hop is Harriet.

Here is the whole list of design team members hopping along today:

Kim Singdahlsen <----YOU ARE HERE!


15 comments:

  1. Oh, look how sweet. I love that image and the way you used the die with it it and the pretty ribbon just make it adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity and clean look of your cocoa card! that lacey die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Love your little Cocoa card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the pretty border on this adorable Cocoa card, Kim! This card would be perfect for almost any season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about Christmas cards, it is nice to have a change. love the pink and grey and the scallop circle is a lovely detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE how you used the die border on this card! The colors are so soft and pretty and Cocoa just looks adorable! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous CAS, Kim - sharp, crisp, and ever so pretty with the pink, gray and white combo - I used to wear it together all the time! You've made me want to create with just that color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colour palette Kim. Sweet card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great stamp set, Kim. I love your CAS card. The die cut border is so pretty.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Kim. Love cute Cocoa and the color combo. The border piece looks lovely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous way to highlight this cute digi! The border is so lovely along with that shimmery ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim I love this CAS card - love that lacy die and of course Cocoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple & sweet. Very adorable.. Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us today. Happy Holidays & Happy Scrapping
    Scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply beautiful! I love the colors and the frames!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!