Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank You with Wildflowers


I hope that everyone had a festive, magical and worshipful Christmas!!

It's a season full of generous acts, wonderful gatherings of family and presents, and special gifts - so for my post today, I wanted to say "Thank You" to all of my friends and family and even the strangers with a ready smile and a kind word.


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Wildflowers, Beauty in the Sea (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, K&Co Julianne dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade, Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink
  • Accessories: Nestabilities label, Stampin' Up Artichoke seam binding, Mr. Huey's Calico Shine mist, misc pearls

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! What a lovely card! I am sure it will be received with a smile! I think those FMS are my favourite sketches! I just get so frustrated that I don't get the chance to play along too often! Hopefully the new year will bring a more settled and quiet life! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty "Thank You"! I love the shimmer and shine as well as the colors you used. thanks for your kind comment on my calendar project! Come by any time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Kim. Love the way the shimmer mist makes the card pop. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic papers! I love the vintage look of your card. Thanks for playig along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card and I love the shimmer!!! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kim .... those flowers are so beautiful and I love the shimmering mist too ... very pretty!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful shimmer to your card! The flowers are colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are lovely! Love that extra shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the curled corner and the mist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!