Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sharing a Cup of Tea

I love the idea of slowing down for awhile during this holiday season and sharing a cup of tea with a friend.  However, that friend would definitely not be a mouse!!  Not even the darling Cocoa Mouse!



My plan for this card is to include a tea bag and to invite a friend for a small break from the holiday madness!!

I used this week's color challenge at Splitcoast: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi and Real Red.  And I used the The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.


Cocoa Mouse is this month's focus at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - the whole line is 10% off through December!!  Cocoa has stamps for holidays, seasons, birthdays, summer vacations and more!  I have some Valentine Cocoa stamps that I will be sharing next week!

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Tea Time Cocoa
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Candy Cane dsp, Red Glimmer CS
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla Taffeta, Spellbinders circle and oval, EK Success Border Punch, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

6 comments:

  1. Kim, what a sweet card! That mouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Kim! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Cocoa card Kim. Love it. The srapkly edge looks great on the circle.Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mouse...10% off, you say?! Oh no...I'm feeling the urge to shop. LOL! Thanks for the reminder to slow down a bit! It feels like life is going a break neck speed here lately and not because of the holidays! A cup of tea might be just the thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Kim! Love that blingy circle frame! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Kim. Love the dimension you have given to Cocoa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!