Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deck the Halls with Taylored Expressions

Amongst many other fabulous products, Taylored Expressions has a wonderful series of wreaths for all seasons (plus die) and banners (plus dies).  I recently got the Christmas set and now I am crossing my fingers for a sale for the holidays because I want the rest of them.  So very sweet and detailed enough to make very interesting cards!


I used the classic Christmas colors from today's Splitcoast Color Challenge: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.

  • Stamps: Taylored Expressions Wreaths of Joy, Banner Holidays, It's a Banner Day 1
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
  • Ink: Memento Black, copics, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Taylored Expressions wreath and banner die, SU Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents, Gold Stickles 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect! I soooo want that wreath die!!! But ... then I would want the stamp, too ... and the list goes on and on! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kim. Love the dainty ribbon & bow treatment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty wreath! Love the Cardinal and banner too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!