Thursday, March 23, 2023

Poppystamps: Joyful Bunny

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with some joyful Spring Bunnies with their glittery Farm Fresh Eggs in a field of beautiful flowers!

Poppystamps: Joyful Bunny

This card all started with that Spring Bunny.  He's one of two in the set. They are an older die set. As exciting as new releases are, there are some wonderful older products that will never leave my stash. Notice his fluffy tail!  

I loved creating the field of glittery eggs and fresh white flowers. I framed the scene and backed it all with two from my favorite blue trio from Memory Box' Stormy Blue cardstock pad. It's all such a soft look - just perfect for Easter!

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Colorful Life clear stamp set

Dies: Poppystamps Spring Bunnies, Farm Fresh Eggs, Potpourri Flower Set, Layered Pointy Petals, Teardrop Butterflies, Scalloped Stitch Frames

Paper: Memory Box Delicate Pastel Glitter Pad and Stormy Blue cardstock pad

Other: Open Studio Pastel Jewels

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Kim! I like the sparkly eggs and the way you've framed this delightful scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!