Monday, March 13, 2023

CAS Colours: Happy Easter

I LOVE the fresh spring color combo at CAS Colours and Sketches.  I've never really embraced Highland Heather so I took the challenge and added to my Easter stash.

CAS Colours & Sketches: Happy Easter


Everything on this card arrived in my mailbox on Friday! The Fancy Happy Easter is new from Simon Says Stamp. Then I've had their Fab Flower on my wishlist for a while and since it seemed just right with the look of the Easter sentiment, it went into the order too.  Ditto for the Spellbinders embossing folder - it's such a fun and cheerful look! I knew I wanted to use them all together and then with the color combo, it was the time to do it!

A big thank you to CAS Colours & Sketches for the inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Simon Says Fancy Happy Easter and Fab Flower

Paper: Stampin' Up Highland Heather CS and various new and old patterned dsp in Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Parakeet Party

Other: Spellbinders Hand Drawn Scallops Embossing Folder, Pink & Main Enamel Dots

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some seriously fun mail on Friday! Lol. Thanks for sharing your work with us on the CC & S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute flowers! Love the EF too, you might force me to go shopping! Darling card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card--great job with the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for a bold diecut sentiment and looks like you've just added another excellent one to your stash Kim! Love those cute layered flowers too - a great way to use up snippets of DSP too. Thanks so much for making our colours shine over at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I debated about that Easter sentiment & it looks wonderful on this sweet, Springy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the delicate embossing on the background and the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a delightful Easter card, Kim! These little flowers are so sweet and pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S .

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great CAS card. Love the bold sentiment and the patterned paper inside of the flower die-cutting. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!