Thursday, March 9, 2023

Poppystamps: Hello Pandas

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with these two sweet little pandas from the new Whittle Panda Pickup Kit

Poppystamps Happy Pandas

The pickup in the kit is extremely cute too - and there's even a wagon for these little pandas.  But I went with two of my favorite little pandas (the other pandas in the kit are off to the side) with one sitting next to the new Hello Moonlight Script sentiment and the other hanging from the bamboo.

Be sure to check out the Poppystamps blog for many more pictures and details.

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Panda Pickup Kit, Hello Moonlight Script and Penelope Pinpoint Frame, Memory Box Postage Square layers

Paper: Memory Box cardstock pads in Berry Red and Lush Green, Memory Box Delicate Pastel Glitter pad

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!