Friday, March 17, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown: Black and Silver Snowman

I'm playing along with the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown black and silver challenge. 

Christmas Card Throwdown: Black and Silver



The challenge was black and silver and I was struggling with it a bit because I cut everything in basic black and silver and it was quite flat and dull. I changed out a few dies and then I did two different blacks (a pattern and a shiny black) and three different silvers (a glitter, a pearlized and some gems!)  It still about killed me not to give my snowman an orange nose and a bright cheerful scarf - but I ended up liking it as it was.

Thanks to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for a true challenge - but one that guided me in an unexpected direction!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Friendly Snowman, Joy Freestyle Script, Snowflake Corner Frame

Other: Stampin' Up Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Trinity Stamps Disco Ball Embellishment Mix

7 comments:

  1. Your snowman is cute no matter what color nose he has! Sweet way to use those challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I like his little top hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You used the colours very nicely!Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty and so well composed with all the elements. Thanks for sharing with us at the 52 CCT this week. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice take on the colour challenge. Very pretty card design. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you nailed the challenge! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!