- I have an unemployed husband (but no worries, we are in MUCH better shape than so many others in this situation - I am just tired of having him around the house!!).
- My oldest son is now home being home-schooled (a blessing - but I am already tired of having him around the house too!!)
- I'm heading back to school to freshen my credentials to find employment so I can get out of the house since everybody else seems to be here!! (I did have a career prior to a family, but it's been 12 years)
Life really isn't bad...I have my God by my side and I know with all my heart that He has a plan for me. But I do have to be reminded of that once in awhile - even if it is by a rubber stamp!!
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Let Go, Let God and Serene Silhouettes
- Paper: Stampin' Up Groovy Guava, Early Espresso, Afternoon Tea dsp
- Ink: Stampin' Up Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso
- Accessories: Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle, Martha Stewart ribbon