Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek 2: Love & Best Wishes

It's day 2 of a love-themed release from Taylored Expressions!!  I have an odd mix of cards today - one dainty and very elegant and two that have big bold dies and frames.

All the products that I have used are linked at the bottom, but remember that new products aren't live until Thursday, March 5th, 7 a.m. PST.  Also, be sure to check all of the other designers starting on the Taylored Expressions blog because we all were assigned different products to show off.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.







This month includes an amazing grouping of dies that you can create an entire arbor scene.  It's truly lovely when it's all put together.  The arch is from the Garden Arbor & Gate die which also includes a gate and even the "hardware" for the gate. (I didn't use the gate because my banner would have hidden it.)   The fence you see on both sides is the Arbor Fence.  Finally the lovely vine is the Arbor Accessories die - there's incredible detail on this die.  I also wanted to focus on the gorgeous new metallic neutral paper pack so my "greenery" is metallic! These papers have a beautiful subtle sheen.  The grass is the new Wispy Grass Border die and the sequins are from the Wedding Sequin Pack.

Taylored Expressions Arbor Dies 

The "accessory" vine is wonderfully detailed with a separate die for cutting the flowers. 

Taylored Expressions Arbor Accessories Close-Up

The sentiment comes from the new In & Out Wedding.  This set also has gorgeous and meaningful inside sentiments.

Taylored Expressions In & Out Wedding

Next I'm going to stick with the love theme, but with bolder sentiments and dies.

I couldn't make up my mind on this card - so I made the same card in two different ways.  They both use the new Block Party - Love die and the biggest frame in the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate. They also use the new embossing folders - Woodgrain and Floral Vine.

This first card uses the previously released Flutter-bys with Toffee, Buttercream Frosting and Strawberry Milkshake cardstock.

Taylored Expressions Block Party Love Flutter-By

Then I really wanted to use the new Little Bits - Champagne Flutes which seemed appropriate for a "love" card.  I pulled out graoe-themed colors - Plum Punch, Peapod and Toffee.

Taylored Expressions Block Party Love Wine

Check out these champagne flutes!  I made the wine by cutting a full glass and then trimming off the top and the stem. 

Taylored Expressions Block Party Love Wine Close-Up

That's all from me today.  Tomorrow is an entirely different theme and look so be sure to stop back!


SUPPLY LIST

Best Wishes



Butterfly Love




Wine Love



9 comments:

  1. Great job with the accessories. Love the metallics looks gorgeous. Your second card is also quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you nailed showing off the accessories, this is pretty Kim! I like the frame cutting plates you used on your other two pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That first card is BREATHTAKING. You really did showcase that accessory die!! The second two cards are really fun. Great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, gorgeous cards and such elegant dies!! Like the bolder ones too! :-)
    Your first card is my favourite, just love the way you used the banner on that! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sorry, I missed out on quite a few cards of you, I had to undergo surgery and now I'm busy for the 'Knotsgekke Kaartendagen' in the South of the Netherlands. ( Sorry for my Dunglish, again)
    Hope to catch up after this crazy weekend!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful...and wonderful inspiration for three upcoming family weddings! Love the In and Out wedding stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white wedding card is stunning! I love the way you used the metallic on the vine and flowers - I never would have thought of something like that. So pretty! And your block party cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Kim. Especially love the first one with the pretty die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!