Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Shaped Buckle Die

Taylored Expressions has a fun series of "buckle" dies - they have fancy buckles, shaped buckles and basic buckles.  I was drawn to the Shaped Buckles because I thought the ladybug would be a fun touch on cheerful cards!!  I paired it with the Think Happy Thoughts Stamp and Die Combo on this simple card.

You Make Me Happy

Isn't it cute? (If you ignore my globs of glue in the center!)

You Make Me Happy Ladybug

If you haven't discovered Stick It Adhesive sheets - you have to try them.  There's been product like it before but I've never been totally happy.  These sheets are super thin so die cut well.  You just stick a piece on the paper that you are cutting, then die cut, then you just peel the back off and adhere.  There are two things that make this stand out for me.  First, with other adhesives, I've often gotten strings of adhesive when I pull it off - no strings on this one.  Second, I can never adhere correctly the first time.  That's why I'm a liquid glue person - I need to be able to move things around.  The Stick it sheets start out repositionable!!  So when I put it down crooked to begin with, I can adjust it.  You can see that my "happy" is straight and is firmly adhered!  I think I have to order these things in bulk.

SUPPLY LIST


2 comments:

  1. Oh, PINK!!! If this card doesn't make you feel happy, nothing will! :-)
    Great card and I soooo much love the colorcombo, feminine but not to sweet!
    Perfect!
    Sounds like the perfect sticky sheet to me!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!