Set 291, 292 - Garden Collage, Burst Into Bloom
Today's Clean and Simple challenge on SplitCoast is a color challenge: Chocolate, Crumb, Wasabi and White:
This didn't turn out as exactly what I personally call CAS. To me, CAS is a layer or two and a lot of white space. But everybody has VERY different definitions of CAS so I went with it. I love this small bird - I can't believe that I had never used this set.
Set 293 - Elegant Inspirations
Todays' technique challenge at SplitCoast was to make a ribbon bookmark.
I really never branch out into other paper crafts besides cards...not that I wouldn't want to but there are always cards to make for church. This was a fun change for me...and I liked it...I might have to "branch out" more often!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Garden Collage, Burst Into Bloom (the small flowers on the kraft strip)
- Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Crumb Cake
- Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Crumb Cake, Wasabi, White, Chocolate dsp
- Accessories: Punch Bunch leaf punch, colored pencils
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Elegant Inspirations
- Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate
- Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red ribbons, nestie squares, unknown charm
Ooooh! Look at that gorgeous little charm. Love this ribbon bookmark, Kim! Gorgeous! xxaxxReplyDelete
Both are very pretty! The garden collage set is one of my very favorites and you've used it marvelously!ReplyDelete