Set 291, 292 - Garden Collage, Burst Into Bloom
Today's Clean and Simple challenge on SplitCoast is a color challenge: Chocolate, Crumb, Wasabi and White:
This didn't turn out as exactly what I personally call CAS. To me, CAS is a layer or two and a lot of white space. But everybody has VERY different definitions of CAS so I went with it. I love this small bird - I can't believe that I had never used this set.
Set 293 - Elegant Inspirations
Todays' technique challenge at SplitCoast was to make a ribbon bookmark.
I really never branch out into other paper crafts besides cards...not that I wouldn't want to but there are always cards to make for church. This was a fun change for me...and I liked it...I might have to "branch out" more often!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Garden Collage, Burst Into Bloom (the small flowers on the kraft strip)
- Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Crumb Cake
- Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Crumb Cake, Wasabi, White, Chocolate dsp
- Accessories: Punch Bunch leaf punch, colored pencils
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Elegant Inspirations
- Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate
- Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red ribbons, nestie squares, unknown charm