Set 307 - Serene Spring
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Serene Spring, Verve sentiment
- Inks: Memento Brown, copics, SU Baja
- Paper: Stampin' Up Baja, Pear CS, Pear dsp, Espresso
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval Punch, Scalloped Border Punch, misc ribbon
- Challenges: Curtain Call Color Challenge
Set 308, 309 - Label Classics, Sweet Stems
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Labelicious, Sweet Stems, CD Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments
- Inks: Memento Brown, Prismacolor pens
- Paper: White
- Accessories: pearls from Michaels
Set 310 - Longtime Friend
The layout of pearls and buttons comes from a card in Paper Crafts Card Creations Favorite Occasions, Vol. 2.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Longtime Friends
- Ink: Memento Brown
- Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, K&Co Susan Winget Nature
- Accessories: misc buttons and pearls, embroidery floss, Nesties oval and scalloped oval
Set 311 - Drawing on Nature
Edited to Add: After I got this card posted here and on OLW and on SCS, I realized that the OLW challenge said absolutely no embellishments. "Oops" on the silver pearls. But I do think this card would work without the pearls.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Drawing on Nature, Simply Stamped sentiment
- Inks: Stampin' Up Perfect Plum
- Paper: white
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (from a set of four folders called Give a Hoot), SU Shimmer Paint - on outside frame of butterfly, silver pearls from Michaels
- Challenges: One Layer Wednesday Boot Camp, SplitCoast Stampers Ways To Use It: Silver
Yesterday I talked about the large quantity of cards that I have been making and posting on various challenge sites. The "quantity" worked in my favor again!
Another Happy Day!!