I LOVE the world of cardmaking. People who are willing to take the time to create miniature works of art just to bring a smile to another person are the most caring, loving people on earth!
I LOVE THE WORLD OF CARDMAKING. Please see Kerin's blog for an amazing act of generosity related to the Church Card Ministry posts that I did last week! After you check out this post, be sure to look at the rest of her blog. I've been following her for awhile - she is extremely talented - and I was thrilled that she read my blog!
Thank you so much Kerin!
|Close up on the glitter|
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Very Thankful (set 274 for my 2010 goal of making sure that all of my Stampin' Up sets see ink
- Inks: Stampin' Up Pacific Point with Concord Crush dabbed on
- Paper: Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Concord Crush
- Accessories: Cuttlebug peacock embossing folder, Stampin' Up dotted embossing folder, ribbon from Joann, Lime Green Stickles, misc button
- Challenges: Fall To Layout 119 from clean&simple stamping and Just Add Ink: Critters.
Totally agree with all the wonderful reminders you mentioned. I love the world of card making too! This is fabulous, Kim! What a sensational set (hope we get it sometime) ... and gorgeous colours! Hugs xxaxx PS Love Kerin's work, too!ReplyDelete
What a beautifully elegant card. I think the stamped image is wonderful!ReplyDelete