Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrating Resolutions

For today's SplitCoast Free For All challenge, we were to "celebrate those resolutions".  I actually hadn't thought much about next year's resolutions as I am still frantically finishing up this year's!!  So, I sat back and quickly realized that I needed to chill!! 

I can turn anything into work.  I even do it with my card making.  I LOVE to make cards and I am thrilled to do it as a fundraiser for my church, but I am well-known for stressing over it.  After each monthly card gathering - our card sales racks are full.  A week later, I realize that the racks are half empty and, instead of rejoicing that the church has made some money and that the card recipients are going to be thrilled, I get all stressed that there are empty spots.  I run home and quickly produce some cards.  It becomes work instead of a hobby. 

So...I am going to take time in 2011 to "smell the flowers"!


Set 317 - Mostly Flowers

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Mostly Flowers, The Angel Company Dance Yourself Silly
  • Ink: black
  • Paper: white
  • Accessories: Best Occasions rhinestones (from Walmart), Offray ribbon, Stampin' Up embossing folder

I do have multiple posts today so keep scrolling down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!