- Stamps: PaperTrey Ink With Sympathy: Loss of a Child (a set you hope you never have to ink)
- Inks: Versafine Smokey Gray
- Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Going Gray
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink Taffeta and Gingham, Mark Richards pearls
- Layout: the sketch for this card comes from Mojo Monday
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Farewell Little Aiko
Aiko: Little Loved One - the much anticipated baby girl for my children's beloved 6th grade teacher. This wonderful woman found her soulmate a little later in life and the news of her pregnancy was a time of rejoicing. But little Aiko was stillborn after only 23 weeks. Please say a prayer for James and Stephanie.