Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches: Nostalgic Season

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jacquie and here’s what I did with it!
 
Tis the Season

I got Catherine Pooler's Nostalgic Season set last year and I can't believe I haven't used it. Everything I've seen done with it is absolutely charming. There is a reindeer and a Christmas tree in it and those are the reasons I actually got the set. Since I didn't use those, I guess this needs to remain in my need-to-use basket, at least until the reindeer makes an appearance!!  But isn't it fun that it had these other stamps that worked beautifully with the sketch!

The set has the color blocks for each stamp so for instance, you can easily add three colors to the stockings because there are three separate stamps to add the color!  The garland is from a different set but it absolutely required to have if you have the Nostalgic Season set!

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Catherine Pooler Nostalgic Season and dies, Garland Borders

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist

Ink: Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody, Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Taylored Expressions Lime Zest, My Favorite Things Lemon Zest

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you've make tiny tweaks to the sketch Kim! What a gorgeous set this is and what a beautiful Christmas card you made with it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this! The colors are so pretty and that thin black mat makes the beaded garland and images pop. Festive and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card Kim! Love those garlands and the ornaments and stockings! The colours are just fantastic! So fun for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable - and perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bright and cheerful non-traditional colours really make this card sing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!