Monday, June 13, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments: Here for You

The current challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments includes the new Stampin' Up In Colors which I really like so I just had to play along!

Here For You


I really do like these colors.  I already used all five of them on this card. But I think I might be even more excited looking forward to winter and Christmas.  Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky are going to make fabulous winter cards.  And a softer red makes me giddy.  My eye sees most reds as harsh - I truly struggle with red and green Christmas cards. I think this softer red is going to show up on most of my Christmas cards!

Thank you to Hand Stamped Sentiments for the challenge!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Stampin' Up And Many More

Dies: Stampin' Up Build a Butterfly

Paper: Stampin' Up Cardstock in Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide, In-Color dsp in Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party

Other: Kat Scrappiness Majestic Blue pearls

6 comments:

  1. This sure is a joyful creation!!! I love the white butterfly on the strips of patterned paper....and that dotted embossed border! Superb!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Loving the white butterfly on top of the color strips. So glad you got your entry in. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use all those fun colors, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute, Kim! I love your mix of DSP and texture for that fun background - really sets off that gorgeous butterfly! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is bright, happy and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply elegant and fun! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!