Thursday, June 16, 2022

Poppystamps: You Can Do It

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this quick and easy card using one of the fabulous new butterflies!

Poppystamps You Can Do It

This is the Large Stained Glass  Butterfly and Background (although I didn't use the background because I wanted the stripes to show through).  I added a rainbow of 1/2" stripes and framed it all with the largest frame from the Double Scalloped Stitched Frames. The sentiment seemed just right for the bold butterfly and cheerful stripes - it's from the Art Deco Inspiration stamp set.

There are many more pictures and details on the Poppystamps blog - check it out!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Poppystamps Art Deco Inspiration clear stamp set
Dies: Poppystamps Large Stained Glass Butterfly and Background craft die, Double Scalloped Stitched Frames
Paper: Memory Box 6x6 cardstock packs in Berry Red, Sunny Orange and Fresh Aqua, Memory Box Polished Foil Pad

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous butterfly! And I love your color choices for the rainbow background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a fresh color combo. And your staging is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! The stripes look wonderful behind that gorgeous die-cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!