Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Poppystamps: Moose Hugs

This month's challenge at Poppystamps is My Guy. I first came to Poppystamps because of the wonderful Whittles - and especially those that could be used for the guys in my life. The Whittle animals are cute but not cutesy and just perfect for fun masculine cards. So my favorite Whittle Moose just had to come out and play on my challenge card.

Poppystamps: Moose Hugs


I adhered my 1/4" stripes on scrap paper then cut out the "hugs". I tucked the Whittle Moose into the sentiment then framed the whole thing with the stitched frame.  There are many more pictures and details on today's post on Poppystamps

Poppystamps: Moose Hugs

I hope to see you playing along at the My Guy challenge!

SUPPLY LIST
Dies: Poppystamps Playful Hugs, Whittle Moose, Scalloped Stitch Frames, Double Diamond Lattice Plate
Paper: Memory Box Earth Neutral, Ocean Blue and Lush Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!