Friday, October 16, 2020

Poppystamps: Peek-a-Boo

I'm on the Poppystamps blog today with this fun peek-a-boo card!

Poppystamps Peek-a-Boo

I love the expressions on this trio of Squeaker Ghosts from Poppystamps!  I used the Haunting Pumpkins to give them something to play peek-a-boo with.  I don't have a "peek-a-boo" sentiment but Poppystamps has this small alphabet so I could create my own. Then I added some detail on the black panel with a frilly cobweb from Halloween Ingredients. 

There are lots of other details and pictures on the Poppystamps blog - be sure to check it out!

Poppystamps Peek-a-Boo

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Poppystamps Halloween Ingredients

Dies: Poppystamps Squeaker Ghosts, Haunting Pumpkins, Poetic Uppercase Alphabet

Paper: Memory Box Frosted Glitter Paper Pad


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!