Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Pinkfresh World Cardmaking Day Challenge #7: Rainbow

 I'm playing along with the Pinkfresh World Cardmaking Day challenge #7 which is rainbows.  I couldn't miss this one - I have their Color Block Rainbow die in my not-yet-used stash.

Pinkfresh Rainbow

I added a variety of textures, patterns and a bit of glitter to make this extra fun, although it's such a great die, it really just needs a beautiful rainbow of colors.  I conserved cardstock by cutting strips of cardstock so I could just cut single stripes so I didn't get ten rainbow stripes out of every color.  I would highly recommend not doing that - it would have been so much easier to just cut full panels.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Pinkfresh Scripted Bold Sentiments 1 ("sending")

Dies: Color Block Rainbow, Sending dies 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!