Saturday, October 3, 2020

Pinkfresh WCMD Challenge #2: Thank You

 Challenge #2 from Pinkfresh is Thank You.  When I pulled out their Scripted Bold Sentiments 1 stamp set, the sentiment reminded me of another challenge that I wanted to play along with Inspired by...beauty fall. I love the neutrals with the hint of soft colors in the pumpkins.

Pinkfresh WCMD2 (1)<

Thanks to both for the inspiration!!

Supply list

Stamps: Pinkfresh Scripted Bold Sentiments 1

Dies: Pinkfresh Dainty Blooms

Paper: Stampin' Up Gray Granite, Taylored Expressions Peaches 'n Cream, MFT Blue Breeze and Blue Yonder

3 comments:

  1. Oh how very beautiful. I love your interpretation of the challenge, this is such a soft, beautiful, thank you card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Kim! Beautiful take on both challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous take on our theme and the inspiration picture! The soft toned down colors make your card so dreamy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pinkfresh Studio WCMD challenge, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!