Saturday, October 3, 2020

Pinkfresh World Cardmaking Day Challenge #5: Slimlines

I skipped challenge number #4 because it's already the end of the day and I'm losing light for photos - and I definitely wanted to get to Challenge #5 by Pinkfresh since it's a slimline card challenge.

Pinkfresh WCMD#5 (1)

I used the Slim Edgers by Pink Fresh to give this card some interesting detail. Then I cut three of the beautiful Floral Circles.  I started with a floral patterned paper - that's where I got the colors - but I just felt like it was competing with the diecuts so I switched to some tone on tone paper.  The "Hello" is a Pinkfresh die but it is an exclusive at scrapbook.com. I love the style of it.

Pinkfresh WCMD5 Close

Pinkfresh just keeps coming out with challenges - as I type this, they have posted ten challenges.  I haven't finished with the Pinkfresh products I pulled out onto my desk, so fingers crossed I can go one more day without cleaning, cooking, showering, etc. and get a few more cards made tomorrow!!

SUPPLY LIST

Dies: Pinkfresh Slim Edgers, Floral Circles, Mini Hello Word Die (exclusive at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!