Sunday, November 20, 2016

Merry Monday: Believe

This week's challenge at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge is to use gray, white and red.  I recently got the Santa's Sleigh stamps and dies from Stampin' Up and it seemed like exactly the right time to bring them out!

MM Believe

I love the idea of the sleigh gliding into the sky.  Some snowfall, a glittery moon, tall trees - it definitely says "believe" to me.


My oldest son came home from college yesterday.  He's been gone since August. He's having a fabulous time in his first year.  He's already talking about how to make a career out of going to college!  We have friends over today to make holiday lefse and watch a little football.  The guys are all about the beer, but I also just found a Moscow Mule recipe with cranberry and rosemary.  Oh my gosh - I love the holidays!!  (Who's with me on the lefse?  If you are, are you a savory or sweet lefse person?  I just butter mine - but it's a point of contention in my household and we had to go shopping yesterday for fun jams and jellies!)

SUPPLY LIST

The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up hostess set called Good Greetings.


10 comments:

  1. It was a perfect time to bring these out, Kim! Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! This card is stunning!! I LOVE the colors you used. I did not buy this set but now you make me want to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the colour combination is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I'm in love with your card! The concept of the sleigh just taking off, with the big moon, and snow, well, just everything! Love it all! What's a lefse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a gorgeous Christams Card. All this white is wonderful with the hints of grey and red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your white on white background. It really sets a snowy stage for Santa's sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect timing to showcase your beautiful sleigh and oh, how you've elevated it to WOW with the crisp red/white/grey palette and wintry scene! A career out of going to college...awesome! Your son's 'future profession' makes me smile! Your day spent with friends sounds marvelous! I've not tried lefse...something else to add to the 'be brave' list (I am such a picky eater...you have no idea *grin*)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!