Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: At Home

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: At Home.

lollyjane.com

I started out with the simple of idea of virtually a total copy of the inspiration photo with wood in the background and seasonal words like thankful, grateful or blessed.  That's certainly what "home" says to me!  As I was looking for a good woodgrain paper, I saw this woodgrain with patterns and it fit my feelings perfectly. I am definitely feeling blessed.

Curtain Call At Home

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kim. Love the paper and those sweet die-cut flowers... the doily piece looks lovely... also love the style of the die-cut word. What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the country/folk art look of this Kim! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Your take on that photo is perfection!! I LOVE the fun little flowers and that beautiful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! You've captured the inspiration photo and theme wonderfully with your patterned paper and added touches! Feeling blessed, too!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!