Tuesday, November 8, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch: Giving Thanks

I still have so many NBUS products in my stash for fall and Thanksgiving.  I just can't seem to keep myself from buying more!  My buying escalates exponentially when fall products come out.  I seem to be in control in the spring and summer - and even somewhat in control for Christmas (probably because autumn stamps break my budget.)  Anyway, I need to let my autumn stash get some use and the first thing I did is play along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

CtS GIving Thanks

And here's the sketch!


The sentiment die, the wheat die and the tiny strip of patterned paper are new to me!!  Three down, 19 to go!!  (And I really should be using things more than once, shouldn't I?)

SUPPLY LIST

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this!! That soft woodgrain panel is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you in buying fall stamps, dies, etc - probably 'cause i love the colors and it's my favorite season - anyway, love your card - beautiful colors and wonderful way to use the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the woodgrain....love the wheat! Clean and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using things I've already got in my stash is already my #1 priority so I feel your pain. And using it more than once too! This is a great take on the sketch. The background colors are so subtle and really let the leafy die cuts, the sentiment, and the colorful strip take center stage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!