Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches: Celebrate

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Cindy.


Recently, I realized that my sentiment collection was a little dated.  I love all the cards right now that are all about the sentiment.  A big bold sentiment with just a hint of embellishment - or a splash of watercolor.  So I set out to update my collection.  Here's one I picked out with a big word die and coordinating stamps - and it's perfectly sized for the sketch.

FMS Celebrate

I'm not sure the stars were necessary on this card, but when I got the sentiment, I threw that die in my cart too so had to pair them up.  Plus any celebration needs some sparkly stars!

FMS Celebrate CloseUp

I hope to see you playing along this week.  There's the perfect center panel for images or sentiments or dies or anything else that works!!

SUPPLY LIST

6 comments:

  1. I love the splash of stars! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love this die and have used it plus the same sentiment on a card that'll post on Saturday! Great minds... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment too! And I love it paired with the stars. A fun and festive card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Kim! I love that patterned paper and those sparkly stars! Such a fun sentiment! This will definitely brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the stars are a great addition to this card! What's a celebration without a few sparkly stars to liven things up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I agree, the stars belong right where they are! This is one of the best birthday cards I've seen. Clean, fresh, fun and cheerful... who could ask for more? I think your choice of colors and DSPs are really what make this card 'above and beyond'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!