Saturday, November 12, 2016

Color Throwdown: Grateful

I love fall colors with a pop of blue.  It's the perfect combination of the brilliant colors that come with fall along with the frost and crisp air.  So I was all over the current challenge at Color Throwdown.  I paged through my unused fall stash and came up with some older stamps.  I particularly liked the leaf because it allowed me to throw in the fun mix of colors.

CTD Grateful

I made a few leafs that have a true copper on them.  This version has the pinkish cast of copper instead of metallic.  I liked it because it kept the card so simple.  The coppery leaves will definitely come out on another card before the season is over!



SUPPLY LIST



6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...I just colored a leaf similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty little leaf, cute card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the sweet simplicity of this card! Beautiful little leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly perfect CAS card! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Kim! Love the bright leaf. Adore your little silver reindeer too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...just simply and absolutely beautiful! I've been admiring the 'surroundings' you create for your cards: amazing and wonderfully creative! Your photos have such impact...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!