Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches: Give Thanks

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen Brum.


I recently picked up a fun set of little autumn images.  It has an outline stamp for each and a solid stamp for the inside.  Many of their samples had the sold images stamped just a bit off-kilter for a wonderful retro look.  I was sold!

FMS Give Thanks

I pulled a strip of autumn plaid and then found a huge variety of inks that matched.  I love autumn - the images, the colors, the sentiments.  It's funny how we all work on Christmas cards all year, but autumn cards get put aside until next September or so.  I'm going to take full advantage of the rest of November before it all gets stored away.

I hope to see you playing along!

SUPPLY LIST

The leaf is the retired Stampin' Up color Peach Parfait.  The blue pearls were a freebie in an order from Verve Stamps.


11 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim! I keep resisting purchasing this pad of plaid but everyone keeps using it! I guess I need it too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh do I love this card!! That little grouping of autumn sweetness and the thin strip of plaid are just perfect Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the strip of plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of supplies! The plaid is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those sweet little images all clustered. Beautiful! That plaid is the perfect complement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful! I love the leaves and the acorns. That plaid paper is so beautiful. This card is perfect for Thanksgiving. Makes me wish Thanksgiving was a little later in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that plaid layer. It gave you such warm colors for the leafy focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these little images are just so cute and work beautifully with the plaid paper. I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cluster of fall images is delightful; I'm especially crushing over the cute little acorn! The plaid strip: perfect!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get over how much I like this card. Fall perfection!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this card, Kim! It was so awesome to see it on this month's You Made It Monday post at Lil' Inker Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!