Saturday, November 12, 2016

Color Throwdown: Grateful

I love fall colors with a pop of blue.  It's the perfect combination of the brilliant colors that come with fall along with the frost and crisp air.  So I was all over the current challenge at Color Throwdown.  I paged through my unused fall stash and came up with some older stamps.  I particularly liked the leaf because it allowed me to throw in the fun mix of colors.

CTD Grateful

I made a few leafs that have a true copper on them.  This version has the pinkish cast of copper instead of metallic.  I liked it because it kept the card so simple.  The coppery leaves will definitely come out on another card before the season is over!



SUPPLY LIST



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...I just colored a leaf similar to yours!

Lisa said...

That's a pretty little leaf, cute card Kim!

Linda Callahan said...

I just love the sweet simplicity of this card! Beautiful little leaf!

Vickie Z said...

Perfectly perfect CAS card! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Marisa said...

Fabulous, Kim! Love the bright leaf. Adore your little silver reindeer too ;)

cm said...

Beautiful...just simply and absolutely beautiful! I've been admiring the 'surroundings' you create for your cards: amazing and wonderfully creative! Your photos have such impact...
~c