Sunday, July 2, 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch: Birthday Wishes

I wanted to play along with this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge because I had just gotten a wonderful stamp set with big and small sentiments (and I can always find some fun little die cut for the balloon element in the sketch!)

Birthday Posies


I really had to use the sentiment set - I almost just bought it twice!!  I hadn't remembered to take it off my wishlist after I bought it the first time. So as I was loading my cart for a weekend sale, I had it in the cart again until the total broke my budget and I started taking things out. Out it came. Thank goodness, because not 2 hours after I checked out, I saw it was already in my stash and had to make this card!

Thanks to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the inspiration!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Greetings (and dies)

Dies: Sion Says Stamp Posy

Paper: Stampin' Up dsp in Balmy Blue and So Saffron

2 comments:

  1. Love the texture on the back panel and those beautiful colors together. A really lovely card, Kim. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those cute little flowers! Terrific card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!