Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches: Bunnies and Berries

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren and here’s what I did with it!
 
Bunnies and Berries

My son has a new girlfriend that seems potentially more serious than what I have seen in the past.  He few out to visit her for her birthday and given this one seems different, I wanted to send a card. When I asked about what she liked - the answer was bunnies and strawberries. I have a variety of bunnies (although I did manage to justify buying a few more from my wishlist) and I ordered a couple of strawberry die sets and this is what I came up with!

The bunny is an older, retired die from Simon Says but I'll always keep him because I love the little heart which seemed perfect for the purpose of this card.  The strawberries come from Lawn Fawn. I added the little flowers from an old Stampin' Up punch. 

I was really happy with the way this came together - and I'm told it was a hit with the girlfriend!

I hope to see you playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Taylored Expressions Itty Bitty Sentiments

Dies: Lawn Fawn Strawberry Patch, Simon Says Stamp Bunny Hugs (retired), flowers are an old Stampin' Up punch

Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock in Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party and Crumb Cake, Country Gingham dsp, 6x6 2022-24 In Color Glimmer paper (the bunny's heart)

5 comments:

  1. I can see why it was a hit, it's delightful! That is a sweet bunny and I love the strawberries. Very cute, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summery sweet! I love the bunny tucked in with the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design screams summer - so perfectly clean, fresh and pretty, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love how you were able to incorporate both a bunny and strawberries into a birthday card. You always ace making personalized cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect personalised card! Bunnies and strawberries - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!