Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Card Concept: Anchors Aweigh

There’s a new inspiration challenge at The Card Concept and the theme is Anchors Aweigh.


My Clean and Simple card was inspired by the colors, the stripes (especially the top pillow) and the general nautical theme.

5.26.21 The Card Concept

I LOVE the sentiment.  Besides the meaning of it, it was perfect for the theme and it fit on the stripes to replicate the pillow.  I used a fabulous waves embossing folder and then the card just needed an anchor to finish it off.

5.26.21 The Card Concept side

This was so simple and totally inspired by the photo! I hope to see you playing along with us at The Card Concept.

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Be Encouraged 2
Dies: Paper Smooches Anchor
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions Blue Corn, Red Pepper
Other: Memory Box Waves 3D Embossing Folder, Trinity Stamps Silver Stones

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The sentiment is perfect, and that embossing folder is amazing!!! Great take all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that waves embossing folder. It is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the movement of the waves! This is fantastic, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!