Thursday, May 6, 2021

Poppystamps: Chin Up, You Goat This!

 I'm on the Poppystamps blog today using the charming Whittle Goat sending lots of words of encouragement.

5.6.21 PS

This was such a fun card to make.  Those little guys have the sweetest expressions and they looked at me and made me smile the whole time I was making the card!!  I cut ten different word balloons and I spent some very happy time trying different sentiments and rearranging until I got the right flow. 

There are more pictures and many more details on the Poppystamps blog - check this card out here!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Poppystamps Whittle Wild Animals Sentiments and Whittle Love
Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Goat and Word Balloons
Paper: Memory Box Garden Folly 6x6 pad
Other: Poppystamps Bold Fairy Jewels

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!